A promising Nollywood actor, Ani Iyoho, narrowly escaped death but was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.
An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.
Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.
Reports have it that the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have allegedly been on the run.
See photos and watch the video below (Warning: sensitive photo, disturbing video)